New Mirror

Who's up for some RvS tonight?

Has anyone gotten the create game/server function to work yet?

Me too, works for me, only sux for people with sucky PC and crap.

:spank:

You complete me mini me....

well im going to download this now its 3:18 i should have it for sure by tonight! i dunno how well i can play it though last night i was playing jedi knight 2 and cause my pointer fingedr was still numb i would be press the D key and i would be walking side ways and wouldnt know why cause i didnt know i was touching it. but after awhile i learend that when that was happening just to lift up my haND. well see ya all laters.

http://www.g-network.org/index.php?id=downloads&load_id=1&filename=bhdmpd11.exe

Built in anti leech, click.

For all those who dissed RvS in its early stages, heres some nice wording from Moby at The Platoon.
moby from The Platoon
1) Sometimes it takes a little while to get used to new gameplay changes- dont trash it if you arent sure
2) This demo is really a multiplayer test, Ubi wants feedback so that they can fix bugs and fine tune the gameplay before the game is released in 3 months. With that in mind if you have criticisms put them down in a mature and coherent way.

Error

Staff member
Sure would like to know who had bad things to say about it,I've been following this game from the start and knew it would be great once I heard about them using a modded version of the unreal engine...

I fought with people on swat night after night over the battle between RS3 and urban justice...I do beleive urban justice will be a solid game as swat3 was but I highly doubt it will out do Rainbow Six 3,this is UBI softs baby,much like CS is sierras...

Very good points by Error and Moby(via Cop). Also keep in mind, the fact that it is a demo means that it is going to be limited as to the amount of maps, game types, weapons, and other things.

Due to the mission objectives in both the R6 series and the SWAT series, it is hard to say which is better. The two types of play, while both tactical in nature, are very diferent. One is military based and the other is law enforcement based. It is like comparing apples and oranges. The two games play by a completely different set of rules of engagement. This is one reason I think I will find myself enjoying both games very much, and not trying to decide which is the better of the two.

Error

Staff member
Think I read somewhere that you can arrest suspects in Raven Shield,not sure but I know they have zip ties for some reason...

Error

Staff member
Can us 56 take all dayers even play it? Saw that a requirement for it was broadband connection so it makes me wonder...

LOL, I like that "56 take all dayers". I hope I can play with my dial up or I am just have to move to the ghetto so I can get some DSL.

thats such bull shit error! the only time i lagged was in the vary begging when we all start. besides that ran smoothly!

Top Bottom