New Mirror

Yeah Error, I remember reading that too. I even saw a screenshot of a suspect with quickties on. We'll have to wait and see for sure until the full game is out though. There is no AI whatsoever in the demo, it is just Survival and Team Survival modes.

hehehe... it's gonna take me a couple of days to download it... around 2-3 days I think.

Is it hosted somewhere I can download it very quick? like scudd's ftp is not bad at all.

I can host up the demo for you if you like Wiwi. Just send me a quick email to remind me if you want. Cop's server gave me like 200kbps when I was dl'ing, which is about 8x faster than my limit. If you can get it faster from me for some reason though, I am cool with that. Just make sure you don't have an ATi video card, otherwise the download will be useless!!

I know it works on some ATi cards [COG]

Something tells me this game will work on more than some ATi cards.

Don't hate the playa, hate the game [COG]

Most of the complaints have been on ATi cards though right? I haven't spent a lot of time surfing the UBI forums, but from what I did see the nVidia folks weren't having near as many problems. I also don't think that ATi logo shows up on my main screen, but I will check when I get in from class tonight.

:12:Scudd:12:

I am sure if it shows up on one, then it shows for all. I know 3dfx did splash screens and added their logo to game title screens if you had their card installed and the game used glide graphics. I passed through that main screen pretty quickly the one time I have played RS, so that is probably why I don't remember it being there.

Hey man, my Raven Shield splash screen changed to the Nvidia logo after I updated my drivers.:moon:

I am totally serious man!:wink:

thats bull shit man i just updated my nVIDIA drivers i aint getting that lol. but thanks for getting me to update my drivers. they were a little out dated.!:moon::moon: :moon:

Repeat after me: I sofa king we todd it.

If it isn't showing up, you might have an ID10T error in your graphics chip. nVidia shipped a batch of about 1,000 affected by this at one point in time. You can go to their website and check the Serial Number of your card to see if you can get a new one.

Scudd

Top Bottom