• Total voters
GREN WILL YOU PLEASE CHANGE MY STANK AZZ MOTHA F*CKING TS1 VOTE TO A TS2 VOTE
THANK YOU
LOCK [COG]
often imitated but never duplicated....

LOL! New outlook on life!

Gianm3

Staff member
Ok wen I am wrong I am wrong so let just change it back ,did not have to make a big deal bout it with the COG BOT and all the fake votes and shit (a bit childish if you ask me ,but hey what ever all in fun) now changing the vote thing that is just plain wrong we should not star using thou's kind of habits because all they are going to do is cause trouble.

disappointed [COG]

Well I think it was all in fun. Grendel put the votes back like he found them, and we both helped the COGOPS BOT make a few posts. I don't think there is any need to be disappointed though. That was nothing but COG democracy hard at work. Sorry if it hurt anyone's feelings.

"They can take my voice, but they can never take my BINARIES!!"
-William "COGOPS BOT" Wallace

I did in fact put the votes back the way I found them and I really was acting in fun. The attached image show the votes as 5 to 6 (lock changed her vote) so in fact TS1 did win.

Childish? Ok buddy then i'm childish, but I'm not the one that put up a poll cause I couldn't get TS to work. Maybe from now on really, really important polls like this should be in the member's section.

poll1.jpg

Top Bottom